Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Reviews

Buy Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV at Discount Price




You can buy Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV. Also read our Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV reviews before you decide to buy Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.2
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Overview:


  • 42-inch Plasma HDTV with 720p HD resolution; 720 lines of moving picture resolution
  • 600Hz Sub-field Drive technology for superb full-HD motion; 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • VIERA Image Viewer for JPEG image slideshows directly from an SD memory card
  • Inputs: 2 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 1 digital audio output
  • Includes removable stand; measures 40.6 x 27.8 x 12.1 inches with stand

Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Reviews, On Sale Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV, buy Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV, Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV best buy, Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Discount, Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV For Sale


Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

Best Mattress Walmart LED TV Magellan GPS

Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
56 Reviews
5 star:
 (34)
4 star:
 (12)
3 star:
 (4)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (6)
 
 
 

173 of 175 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Buy in High Definition TVs?, June 12, 2010
This review is from: Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV (Electronics)
What a great buy this HDTV is. I paid less than $500.00 (including shipping) for this 2010 42" Panasonic Plasma.

I own a 58" 1080p Panasonic plasma which was top rated by CNET in 2008. In fact, CNET said it was the very best HDTV they had tested that year and awarded it Editors Choice

I see little difference between this low priced 42" Panasonic and my $3000.00 top of the line 58" 1080p Panasonic. Are there differences? Yes, but they are fairly subtle.

For a number of reasons I'd suggest you consider purchasing a plasma TV and if you can live without some bells and whistles, I'd recommend you purchase this exact model.

1.) 720p versus 1080p: While this is a 720P HDTV - I don't feel it makes much difference compared to a 1080 set. While the public has focused their attention on the obvious numeric difference between 720 and 1080 and assumed the larger number was always better --- that --- in a practical sense --- is not always the case. With... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


25 of 26 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the price, but older models were better, June 8, 2010
By 
R. Baird (Oceanside, CA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV (Electronics)
This is the 3rd 42" 720p panasonic TV I've owned. I bought this one to replace one that was fried in a freak electrical occurance at my house. The picture on these TVs is fantastic, and your really cannot beat the price to quality ratio anywhere. The only down side to this particular model is the lack of an anti-glare filter. This used to be STANDARD on even the lowest of models of these TVs. I didn't realize when buying it that it was gone, my fault. It really does make a difference. I'm really surprised that they took this "feature" away on this model. I still love the picture (when ambient light sources are off), but, if I now have to, I'll probably pay more to get one with an anti-reflective filter next time.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


28 of 31 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic TV...Once You Adjust Its Settings, October 8, 2010
By 
Strategos "The Guardian of Time" (In Space above Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic TC-P42C2 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV (Electronics)
I've wanted an HDTV for a long time. When Flat Screen HDTVs were just starting to become more mainstream, I was, unfortunately, a newly graduated IT Student...and dead broke. After moving to the East Coast and back again, and owning two beautiful JVC CRT sets (a 27 inch and a 32 inch), I finally, finally, FINALLY managed to amass the capital needed to go flat and hi-def for real (thanks in part to a decent paying job and putting off buying a car when mine died for an entire year). Was it worth the wait all these years? Oh yeah!

First of all, after a lot of thought and effort, I decided to go plasma instead of LCD for several reasons. First, you can buy a 42-inch plasma for about the price of a 32 inch LCD (give or take). Second, the stuttering of LCDs is noticeable and unpleasant to me, and plasmas handle motion with greater fluidity. Thirdly, the black levels of plasmas are better (though they do require lower light to look their best, which is no problem as I'm a... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 56 customer reviews...