Buy Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV at Discount Price
You can buy Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV. Also read our Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV reviews before you decide to buy Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Overview:
- 50-inch high definition TV with 1080p resolution
- Four HDMI, two component, and one composite video input
- Two 15W bottom speakers and SRS TruSurround HD for a rich surround-sound experience from two speakers
- Ultra FilterBright panel further minimizes glare and reflections
- USB 2.0 Movie for playing MP3, MPEG movies and displaying JPEG files through the USB 2.0
Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Reviews, On Sale Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV, buy Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV, Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV best buy, Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Discount, Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV For Sale
Projector Screen Cool Mattress Sony LED TV
Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Reviews
| 87 of 88 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV (Electronics) If you're in the market for a HDTV then the Samsung PN50B650 is worth a second look. Externally, the attractive Touch of Color design incorporated into the clear beveled edged glass exudes sophistication and class. Internally, the Crystal Full HD Engine and Samsung's e-panel technology translates into a blur free clear vibrant picture perfect for sports and movies alike.Truthfully I started off in the HDTV market looking for a 52" LCD panel with 1080p and 120hz specs. After a month of searching I realized that a name brand set with the above specs was out of my budget. I wasn't considering a plasma because I thought it was outdated technology, fear of image retention (IR), cost of operation, and plasma's heavier weight difference. However, as I researched more into plasmas I learned that my fears were they themselves outdated. Plasma was not outdated technology, many companies were still pouring money into plasma R&D. IR for sure is still a concern but with some... Read more 112 of 116 people found the following review helpful By Eternyl "Drew" (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews This review is from: Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV (Electronics) Basically I've had this TV for about 3 weeks already, and wanted to share since when researching this new 2009 Samsung PN50B650 set, there were limited reviews.the specs and price on this had me at hello... 3,000,000:1 Mega Contrast 0.001ms pixel-response time. 600Hz Cinema Smooth 4 HDMI ports Tuners: ATSC / NTSC / QAM ENERGY STAR qualified Anynet DLNA First off I was always sketchy on Plasma...because of course burn in, and the whole LCD rage taking off. Basically it was a "burn in" vs "dead pixel" face off. But burn in is a non issue...sometimes the History channel will leave its logo for a few seconds, but it's not even noticeable unless you try to find it. I play PS3 games on it and it's perfect. The 4 HDMI ports are priceless....I thought it would be overkill...but add in a TivoHD, PS3, Receiver...and I'm down to 1 side HDMI input left... The 650 also has the... Read more 25 of 26 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV (Electronics) This review is my personal opinion and is not sponsored by anyone.After a good amount of research I decided to get Samsung PN50B650. It's been almost 3 weeks already and I could not be more happier. I am not a videophile, but picture looks outstanding and it actually looks better then my 1 year old Sony Bravia 52inch LCD. best feature is ability to stream content from your PC or USB memory stick or HDD. so far, I have not discovered format that it does not handle. |
› See all 163 customer reviews...


